Last update: May 25, 2023
This privacy statement (hereinafter "Privacy Statement") is used by (i) PSV N.V., a limited liability company incorporated under Dutch law, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 17104199, having its registered office in Eindhoven and its principal place of business at (5616 NH) Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven, (ii) PSV Stadionexploitatie B.V., a private limited liability company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 17126009, having its registered office in Eindhoven and its principal place of business at (5616 NH) Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven, (iii) Eindhovense Voetbalvereniging Philips' Sport Vereniging, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 40235615, having its registered office in Eindhoven and its principal place of business at (5616 NH) Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven , (iv) Stichting PSV Foundation, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 67779727, having its registered office in Eindhoven and its principal place of business at (5616 NH) Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven (hereinafter collectively: "PSV" or "we").
For the processing operations mentioned in this Privacy Statement, PSV may be considered a data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "AVG").
In this Privacy Statement we explain, among other things, what personal data we collect and process from you and for what purpose. We also inform you of your rights vis-à-vis PSV with regard to the processing of your personal data. It also explains the retention periods and the categories of recipients with which we may share your personal data. Finally, we explain how we protect your personal data and how you can contact us.
Our primary purpose in registering your personal data is to improve your visit to this website and other PSV affiliated websites (as listed below). Therefore, we will only record the personal data we deem necessary to achieve this goal. You are not obliged to provide that information to us and you can access virtually all information on this website without providing us with personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of data that identifies you as an individual or can be used to identify you by PSV (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"), which Personal Data is used inter alia (but not exclusively) when using the website https://psv.nl, (https://login.psv.nl), the login functionality for https://psvfanstore.nl and https://psvsoccerschool.nl, https://ticketshop.psv.nl/default.aspx, https://psv.pictures, the PSV App, Phoxy App, the FC PSV App, the PSV Business App as offered by PSV (hereinafter: the "Applications") and an account you register for the use of PSV's Applications, accessible via https://psvfanstore.nl/customer/account/login/ and https://ticketshop.psv.nl/default.aspx, among others.
When you visit this website, we may store certain information related to your visit:
● basic data (your first and last name, middle name);
● contact information (your e-mail address, mailing address and phone number);
● your Internet Protocol address or the IP address of your proxy server, basic domain information, your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
● the number of times you visit the website, the pages you visit, your behavior within the pages visited, such as click and scroll behavior, the website that linked to our website, the website you visit by clicking on a link on our website, the duration of your visit to the website;
● information about the operating system and internet browser you use to view the website.
On some pages of this website you are invited to leave your name (first and last name) and contact information. For example, for mailing and questionnaires or to sign up for promotions, meetings or membership. There is a link at the bottom of each newsletter that allows you to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time.
PSV does not collect any personal information other than the information you provide to us yourself, including the information you provide us around your membership. If you provide such information, you consent to PSV storing this information. If you purchase products through our website, we store information necessary for the transaction. We may also store information about your purchasing behavior.
PSV uses the information recorded on this site solely for the following purposes:
● to forward important information related to activities of PSV and other requested information;
● to contact you following feedback or a question about our products and services, as well as providing information requested by you;
● to monitor the performance of our website(s);
● for improving our website(s) and our service, such as sending you club news;
● for internal administration and analytical purposes;
● for marketing purposes (page views and passive interests); for example, to send you types of services such as offers of products, services and events as a result of your preference.
Based on the AVG, you have a number of rights that you can exercise (free of charge) against PSV:
● right to access: you can request access to the Personal Data we have collected about you.
● right to rectification: under circumstances, you have the right to have your Personal Data corrected and/or supplemented if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
● right to object and restriction: under circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data and the circumstances under which this takes place or to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
● right to withdraw your consent: where you have consented to a particular processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing of Personal Data that has taken place up to the time of withdrawal.
Right to removal: you may request us to remove your Personal Data if Personal Data is factually inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose or purposes of processing or is processed in violation of any legal requirement. If you request us to delete your Personal Data, you may no longer be able to use the Applications.
● right to data portability (data portability): if it is technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to another party.
Apart from the above rights, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority. For more information or complaints about privacy, you can also contact the Personal Data Authority(www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you may make that known by contacting us at: email@example.com. In principle, we will respond to your request by e-mail within four weeks.
PSV processes your Personal Data on the basis of one or more of the following legal bases:
● given by you for the processing of your Personal Data for the various purposes as stated in this Privacy Statement;
In preparation or execution of a contract concluded with you when you use the Applications;
In fulfillment of the obligations of PSV;
In fulfillment of any obligation of PSV.
Your Personal Data will not be kept longer than necessary in connection with the basis for processing the Personal Data, unless the longer retention of such data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation of PSV to retain such data.
Please note that if you are under the age of 16, one of your parents or your legal guardian, must consent to the processing of your Personal Data as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
PSV has entered into a processor agreement with the following organizations (processors within the meaning of the AVG) to process Personal Data on behalf of PSV. The provision of your Personal Data to the parties mentioned below will only be done for the purposes mentioned under point 3, and to the extent permitted under this Privacy Statement and applicable laws and regulations, or if PSV has a legal obligation to provide Personal Data to a competent authority.
Web store software
Our webshop (PSVFANstore.nl) is developed with Magento software. For our webhosting we have chosen for The Badge Company B.V. Personal data you provide us for our services, will be shared with this party. The Badge Company B.V. has access to your data in order to provide us with (technical) support; they will not use your Personal Data for any other purpose. Based on the agreement we have with them, The Badge Company B.V. is obliged to take appropriate security measures with respect to your Personal Data. These security measures include the use of SSL encryption and a strong password policy. To prevent loss of data, backups are made on a regular basis.
We purchase other web hosting and CMS from GX Cloud Hosting (hereinafter "GX"). GX processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use this data for its own purposes. However, GX may collect metadata about the use of the services. This is not Personal Data. GX has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss and unauthorized use of your Personal Data. GX is bound to secrecy under the agreement between it and PSV.
E-mail and mailing lists
At the bottom of every email sent you will see the 'unsubscribe' link. When you unsubscribe, you will not receive our newsletter in the future.
If a purchase of tickets or merchandise is made, there is a customer relationship. On this basis, we have a 24-month period in which product-related emails can and may be sent. This is not a periodic automatic newsletter. This concerns specific mailings in response to your purchase. Of course you can unsubscribe from these related newsletters at any time.
We purchase database and marketing services from Sports Alliance Nederland B.V. ("Sports Alliance"). This party processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use your data for its own purposes. Sports Alliance has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your Personal Data.
For handling (part of) the payments in our online store we use the platform of Buckaroo. Buckaroo processes your name, address and place of residence and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Buckaroo has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data.
Buckaroo reserves the right to use your data to further improve its services and, in the context thereof, to share (anonymized) data with third parties. All the above mentioned guarantees regarding the protection of your Personal Data are also applicable to the parts of Buckaroo services for which they engage third parties. Buckaroo does not retain your data for longer than is permitted under the legal terms.
BlueConic & Leadinfo
To build individual customer profiles, we use an online engagement software, BlueConic & Leadinfo. This software progressively builds an individual customer profile across multiple channels, from the first touch of an anonymous customer to a known customer. This allows us to dynamically segment and serve you with the most relevant content and/or products based on your profile.
On our website, we use a Google, Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat pixel, which help us forward your online browsing behavior to the above platforms. A pixel is a piece of code that resides on our platforms. This pixel allows us to run relevant campaigns based on your preferences and interests. It also allows us to run search, video and social media campaigns for people with similar preferences and interests.
When you place an order with us, our job is to get your package delivered to you. We use the services of DHL to make the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and place of residence data with DHL. DHL only uses this data for the purpose of executing the contract. In the event that DHL engages subcontractors, DHL will also make your data available to these parties.
We send Whatsapp messages through MessageBird. MessageBird processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use this data for its own purposes. MessageBird may collect data on the opening and clicking behavior of Whatsapp messages, this information can be used to further improve the service. Each Whatsapp message will also include an explanation of how to unsubscribe from these Whatsapp communications.
Other third parties
PSV will not otherwise provide, sell, exchange or otherwise disclose personal information to any third party unless (i) you have given us permission to do so or (ii) there is a legal obligation to do so.
- This site contains links to other websites. PSV is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. PSV recommends that you read the privacy policies on these linked websites as they may contain different terms and conditions that apply to you.
- This website has various measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of, or unauthorized alteration or access to, information under our control. However, any information you transmit to us is not encrypted unless we explicitly state that it is.
- PSV reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Should the Privacy Statement be amended, the amended version will be notified to you by publication on the PSV website. We therefore recommend that you continue to consult this Privacy Statement regularly, so that you can observe any changes.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on May 25, 2023.
- For questions and/or comments about this Privacy Statement and/or the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the PSV FANdesk at telephone number +31 (0)40 2505 505.
P.O. Box 886
5600 AW Eindhoven