1. What are cookies?
There are many types of cookies and cookies also serve various functions. For example, they help us remember your login details, authentication details and other essential information, as well as help us remember non-essential information such as your preferences. They also help analyze how well our website is performing, or allow us to recommend to you certain content that we think is most relevant to you.
Certain cookies contain personal information. For example, if you click "Remember Me" when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies will not collect information that identifies you, but will instead collect more general information, such as how users arrive and use our website, or a user's general location.
2. What kind of cookies and other tracking technologies does PSV.nl use?
The cookies on PSV.nl can be divided into four categories:
These cookies are essential to the core activity of our website and are automatically enabled when you use the website. We also store your authorization setting in a cookie to remember this for future visits.
These cookies help improve website performance and provide a better user experience. This allows us to provide you with a high-quality experience by customizing our website and content and quickly identifying and resolving problems. For example, we use performance cookies to track which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages receive error messages. To the extent PSV.co.uk uses these cookies, you can enable or disable these cookies. Indeed, PSV always asks you for your consent to the use of these cookies, and you can also withdraw this consent.
Online behavioral cookies:
These cookies are used for customer profiling; PSV.nl uses an online engagement software, BlueConic. This software progressively builds an individual customer profile across channels, from the first touches of an anonymous visitor to a known customer. With all real-time channel switches and necessary recognition transfers and merges in between. This allows PSV.nl to dynamically segment these individuals based on these profiles. BlueConic then serves the most relevant content on the PSV.nl website or initializes online interactions. You can enable or disable these cookies. Again, PSV will always ask you for your permission to use these cookies, and you can also revoke this permission.
3. Decline cookies
Don't want to allow cookies? You can delete cookies manually via your Internet browser or have them deleted automatically at the end of an Internet session. You can also set your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. And you can set your browser to block cookies. You may then not be able to use all the features of this website.
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. Please see our privacy statement page. To prevent misuse we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Our website includes buttons from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. These buttons and videos work through pieces of code that come from them. This code places cookies that can be read by these companies. We have no influence on the further use of that information by these companies. Regularly read the privacy statements of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to know what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The overview below shows the cookies used on PSV.nl. The names correspond to files that are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Overview of cookies PSV.nl:
|Names of cookies
|These cookies are placed by BlueConic and are used to show you personalized information and relevant ads on our website based on analysis and combination of online data and (personal) data such as click behavior, product ownership.
|DoubleClick places a cookie to measure clicks and requests in order to optimize our advertising campaigns.
|Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Intagram, Snapchat, TikTok
|If you want to share a page of PSV.nl on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat or TikTOk you can do so by clicking on the buttons. These buttons work through the code provided by the social networks. A cookie is also placed when you watch a YouTube video posted on PSV.nl.
|Google places a cookie to measure clicks and requests in order to optimize our advertising campaigns.
|Google Analytics is Google's analytics tool that allows website and app owners to determine how visitors interact with their sites. The tool may use a number of cookies to collect information and usage statistics for Web sites without personally identifying Google visitors.
|This cookie is palatted to see if you visited the page
|anj, icu, sess, uuid2, uuld3
|These cookies are placed to determine the value of various advertising campaigns and to place offers on the website through a central server
5. Third Party
PSV.nl also uses or allows third parties to serve cookies that may fall into one of the four categories above. Please note that during your visit to the website you may encounter some cookies related to third parties (such as, for example, the commercial partners and sponsors of PSV < https://www.psv.nl/en/business/sponsoren/premium-partners >) and < https://www.psv.nl/en/business/sponsoren > . We use Google Analytics, for example, to track our website traffic.
The website and applications may contain buttons, widgets, tools or content that link to other company services, for example, a Facebook "Like" button or the Share button. We may collect information about your use of these features.
Consent to the use of these third-party cookies is also managed through the consent settings dialog box provided on the website. Once consent is granted, PSV.nl has no control over the dissemination of these third-party cookies, nor can you request PSV to view them in this context. Please refer to the relevant third party website for more information on this.
6. What do we collect?
In accordance with the above in particular, and this statement in general, PSV.nl collects:
● Information about you by completing and submitting a form or field on the website. This information may include, for example, your first and last name, mailing address, country of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, work address and other information. Of course, it is optional for you to provide such information;
● Emails we send you may contain a web beacon / pixel tag that tells PSV.co.uk: whether you received or opened the email or clicked on a link in the email. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers;
● Data is collected when an order is placed through our webshop. This information will only be used to process the order correctly and carefully.
7. What do we use collected information for?
PSV.nl uses personal information we collect about you in a number of ways, including:
● Providing PSV.nl websites in the best way possible, as well as any information you have requested;
● Better understand how our websites are used so that we can improve our products, services, content and marketing;
● To customize a website, application or PSV.nl marketing campaign to your likely interests, using BlueConic;
● For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve customer products, services and communications;
● To conduct market research on our customers, their interests and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
● Reduce fraud, software piracy and protect our customers, as well as PSV.nl.
● The information collected during the ordering process will only be used for the correct and careful delivery of the ordered products.
8. How can I manage these cookies?
If you do not want to allow all cookies, you can change your browser settings. These settings can usually be found in your browser's "Options" or "Preferences" menu. For further information, see below or in your browser's "Help" menu.
If you change your settings and block cookies, certain features on our site will no longer be provided and you may not be able to take full advantage of our site.
9. How does PSV.nl handle my personal data?
PSV.nl is committed to protecting your privacy. That's why we have a privacy statement that explains how we handle your (personal) data.
10. More information about cookies
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
● ICTRecht: "Background on Cookie Law."
● Consumers' Association: "What are cookies?"
● Consumers' Association: "What are cookies for?"
● Consumer Association: "Deleting cookies"
● Consumers' Association: "Disabling cookies"
● "Your Online Choices: 'A guide to online behavioral advertising'"