PSV N.V. Privacy Statement
Last updated: June 23, 2023
This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy Statement") is used by (i) PSV N.V., a Dutch public limited company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 17104199, with its statutory seat in Eindhoven and its registered office at Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven (5616 NH), (ii) PSV Stadionexploitatie B.V., a private limited liability company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 17126009, with its statutory seat in Eindhoven and its registered office at Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven (5616 NH), (iii) Eindhovense Voetbalvereniging Philips' Sport Vereniging, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 40235615, with its statutory seat in Eindhoven and its registered office at Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven (5616 NH), (iv) Stichting PSV Foundation, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 67779727, with its statutory seat in Eindhoven and its registered office at Frederiklaan 10A, Eindhoven (5616 NH) (hereinafter collectively referred to as "PSV" or "we").
For the processing activities described in this Privacy Statement, PSV may be considered the data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR").
In this Privacy Statement, we explain, among other things, the personal data we collect and process from you and the purposes for which we do so. We also inform you about your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data by PSV. Furthermore, we discuss the retention periods we apply and the categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal data. Finally, we address how we protect your personal data and how you can contact us.
Our primary goal in registering your personal data is to ensure a better experience during your visit to this website and other websites associated with PSV (as mentioned below). Therefore, we only collect the personal data that we consider necessary to achieve this goal. You are not obliged to provide us with this information, and you can access almost all information on this website without providing us with your personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of data that identifies you as an individual or can be used to identify you by PSV (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"), including (but not limited to) the use of the website https://psv.nl, (https://login.psv.nl), the login functionality for https://psvfanstore.nl and https://psvsoccerschool.nl, https://ticketshop.psv.nl/default.aspx, https://psv.pictures, the PSV App, Phoxy App, the FC PSV App, the PSV Business App as offered by PSV (hereinafter referred to as the "Applications"), and an account that you register to use the PSV Applications, accessible through, among others, https://psvfanstore.nl/customer/account/login/ and https://ticketshop.psv.nl/default.aspx.
2. Types of Personal Data Stored and Processed by PSV
- When you visit this website, we may store certain information related to your visit, including:
- Basic data (your first name, last name, prefix);
- Contact information (your email address, postal address, and telephone number);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address or the IP address of your proxy server, basic domain information, and your Internet.
- The number of times you visit the website, the pages you visit, your behavior within the visited pages such as click and scroll behavior, the website that linked to our website, the website you visit by clicking on a link on our website, the duration of your visit to the website.
- Information about the operating system and internet browser you use to view the website.
On some pages of this website, you are invited to leave your name (first and last name) and contact information. For example, for mailing lists and questionnaires or to sign up for promotions, events, or membership. At the bottom of each newsletter, there is a link that allows you to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time.
PSV does not collect any other personal information than the information you provide to us, including the data you provide to us regarding your membership. By providing that information, you consent to PSV storing this information. If you purchase products through our website, we store information necessary for the transaction. We may also store information about your purchasing behavior.
3. Use of Your Personal Data (Purposes)
PSV uses the information recorded on this site solely for the following purposes:
- To send important information related to PSV activities and other requested information.
- To contact you after feedback or a question about our products and services, as well as to provide requested information.
- To monitor the performance of our website(s).
- To improve our website(s) and our service, such as sending club news.
- For internal administration and analytical purposes.
- Marketing purposes (viewed pages and passive interests), such as sending types of services, product offers, services, and events based on your preferences.
4. Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of rights that you can exercise (free of charge) in relation to PSV:
- Right to access: You can request access to the Personal Data we have collected about you.
- Right to rectification: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your Personal Data corrected and/or supplemented if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object and restrict: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data and the circumstances under which it takes place, or to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given consent for a specific processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing of Personal Data that occurred prior to the withdrawal.
- Right to erasure: You can request us to delete your Personal Data if the data is factually incorrect, incomplete, or no longer relevant for the purpose or purposes of processing, or if it is processed in violation of a legal provision. If you request us to delete your Personal Data, you may no longer be able to use the Applications.
- Right to data portability: If technically feasible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to another party.
In addition to the above rights, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). For more information or complaints about privacy, you can also contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (). If you want to exercise any of the above rights, you can make that known by contacting us at . We will generally respond to your request by email within four weeks.
5. Legal Basis for the Processing of Your Personal Data and Retention Period(s)
PSV processes your Personal Data based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- consent given by you for the processing of your Personal Data for the various purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement;
- in preparation for or execution of an agreement concluded with you when you use the Applications;
- safeguarding the legitimate interests of PSV;
- compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on PSV.
Your Personal Data will not be stored for longer than necessary in connection with the legal basis for processing the Personal Data, unless the longer retention of this data is necessary to comply with a legal retention obligation of PSV.
Please note that if you are under 16 years of age, one of your parents or your legal guardian must provide consent for the processing of your Personal Data as set out in this Privacy Statement.
6. Sharing your personal data with third parties
PSV has entered into a data processing agreement with the following organizations (processors within the meaning of the GDPR) to process Personal Data on behalf of PSV. The provision of your Personal Data to the parties mentioned below will only be done for the purposes mentioned under point 3, and to the extent permitted under this Privacy Statement and applicable laws and regulations, or if PSV has a legal obligation to provide Personal Data to an authorized authority.
Our webshop (PSVFANstore.nl) is developed with Magento software. We have chosen The Badge Company B.V. for our web hosting. Personal data that you provide to us for our services will be shared with this party. The Badge Company B.V. has access to your data to provide us with technical support; they will not use your Personal Data for any other purpose. The Badge Company B.V. is obliged, based on the agreement we have concluded with them, to take appropriate security measures with regard to your Personal Data. These security measures include the use of SSL encryption and a strong password policy. Regular backups are made to prevent data loss.
We obtain other web hosting and CMS services from GX Cloud Hosting (hereinafter referred to as "GX"). GX processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use this data for its own purposes. However, GX may collect metadata about the use of the services. These are not Personal Data. GX has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your Personal Data. Based on the agreement between GX and PSV, GX is obliged to maintain confidentiality.
We send Whatsapp messages through MessageBird. MessageBird processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use this data for its own purposes. MessageBird may collect data on the opening and clicking behavior of Whatsapp messages, this information can be used to further improve the service. Each Whatsapp message will also contain an explanation on how to unsubscribe from this Whatsapp communication.
Email and mailing lists
At the bottom of each email that is sent, you will see the 'unsubscribe' link. By unsubscribing, you will no longer receive our newsletter in the future.
If a purchase is made of tickets or merchandise, a customer relationship exists. Based on this legal basis, we maintain a period of 24 months during which product-related emails can and may be sent. This is not a periodic automatic newsletter. These are specific mailings related to your purchase. Of course, you can unsubscribe from these related newsletters at any time.
We obtain database and marketing services from Sports Alliance Nederland B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "Sports Alliance"). This party processes Personal Data on our behalf and does not use your data for its own purposes. Sports Alliance has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your Personal Data.
For handling (part of) the payments in our webshop, we use the Buckaroo platform. Buckaroo processes your name, address, and place of residence information, as well as your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Buckaroo has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data.
Buckaroo reserves the right to use your data to further improve its services and, in that context, share (anonymized) data with third parties. All the aforementioned safeguards regarding the protection of your Personal Data also apply to the parts of Buckaroo's services for which they engage third parties. Buckaroo does not retain your data longer than permitted by the legal terms.
BlueConic & Leadinfo
For building individual customer profiles, we use online engagement software called BlueConic & Leadinfo. This software progressively builds an individual customer profile across various channels, from the first interaction of an anonymous customer to a known customer. This enables us to dynamically segment and serve you with the most relevant content and/or products based on your profile.
On our website, we use Google, Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat pixels that help us transmit your online browsing behavior to the aforementioned platforms. A pixel is a piece of code placed on our platforms. With the help of this pixel, we can run relevant campaigns based on your preferences and interests. It also enables us to run search, video, and social media campaigns for people with similar preferences and interests.
When you place an order with us, it is our responsibility to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of DHL to perform the deliveries. Therefore, it is necessary for us to share your name, address, and place of residence information with DHL. DHL only uses this information for the purpose of performing the agreement. In case DHL engages subcontractors, DHL also provides your data to these parties.
Other Third Parties
PSV will not disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise disclose personal information to a third party unless (i) you have given us permission to do so or (ii) there is a legal obligation to do so.
7. External Websites
Various measures have been taken on this website to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or access to information under our supervision. However, information you send to us is not encrypted unless we explicitly state otherwise.
9. Changes to our Privacy Statement
PSV reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. If the Privacy Statement is amended, the revised version will be made known to you by publication on the PSV website. Therefore, we recommend regularly consulting this Privacy Statement to detect any possible changes.
This privacy statement was last updated on June 23, 2023.
10. Contact Information
For questions and/or comments about this Privacy Statement and/or the processing of your Personal Data, you can contact us by emailing or by contacting the PSV FANdesk at the phone number +31 (0)40 2505 505.
Postal Box 886