Lens completes switch to Dynamo Jeremain Lens (25) leaves PSV and has signed a four-year contract with Dynamo Kiev. “For me, this is a step forward in my career”, said Lens.
Clint Leemans (17) signs first contract PSV academy prospect Clint Leemans has put pen to paper on his first professional contract that will keep him at the club until the summer of 2016. The 17-year-old signed a three-year deal in the presence of his relatives and PSV technical director Marcel Brands. Leemans will play for PSV Under-19 next season.
Jong Oranje bow out after 1-0 defeat against Italy Italy secured a place in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship after a 1-0 win over the Netherlands. Fabio Borini scored the winning goal eleven minutes from time. The Netherlands Under-21 bow out of the tournament as Zoet, Depay, Strootman and Wijnaldum will go on holiday now.
- 15-06 Netherlands U-21 face Italy in semi-final tonight
- 14-06 Mark van Bommel´s farewell match
- 13-06 PSV´s 2013/14 fixtures revealed
- 13-06 The Netherlands U-21 finished second after 3-0 defeat against Spain
- 12-06 Oranje beat ten-man China 2-0
- 11-06 Joshua Brenet qualifies for Euro U-19
- 10-06 Netherlands U-21 reach semi-finals
- 07-06 Netherlands U-21 win opening game
- 07-06 PSV presents centenary home kit
05-06 Jong PSV may join the Jupiler League 04-06 Potential third qualifying round Champions League opponents 31-05 Elvio van Overbeek and Thomas Horsten sign new deals 31-05 PSV U-19 beat Feyenoord to win the Cup 27-05 Jürgen Locadia withdraws from Netherlands U-21 squad 27-05 Go Ahead Eagles return to Eredivisie 26-05 Robben´s Bayern Munich win Champions League 25-05 Strootman and Wijnaldum on target for Netherlands U-21 24-05 Pieters and Lens in Oranje squad 23-05 PSV youngster Bram van Vlerken signs pro contract 20-05 Five PSV players in Under-21 squad 18-05 PSV win friendly in Gemert: 0-3 16-05 Zenden wins UEFA Europa League with Chelsea